Wednesday 14 May 2014

GAMEING APPS

Hi, i love game apps, there are some very seriously high quality gaming graphics out there, my IPOD 4G battery is very weak right now because of the excessive game playing i put it through. My favorite game apps on my IPOD device are BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS,BIODEFENCE ZOMBIE OUTBREAK,  ASPHALT 8, and INTO THE DEAD, I especially love into the dead, into the dead is a ZOMBIE gaming app with you as the a human character running and dodging as many zombies as possible, aiming to beat your top score, you also gain and unlock items as you gain achievements the game sets for you, like different guns, bombs, chainsaws, and a lot of other weapons that helps you to progress even more throughout the game. My XBOX1, PS3, AND 4 gets left out at times because i find myself playing these awesome games more often than my consoles. I love and admire how the gaming experience over the years have evolved so much that they make the NINTENDO, SUPER NINTENDO, NINTENDO 64, GENESIS, GAME BOY, And all those 80s game look like a joke compared to all these modern day phone, iphone android, pod, ipad, and ipod, games. I do however respect and still love my 80s experience, i respect all the classics back in those days because in those times i was excited as i am now about gaming. And every now and then i find myself playing some ZELDA, MARIO or PAC MAN. So as my saying always and forever will be RESPECT THE CLASSICS, because a time will come when these modern day games that we now enjoy so much, will probably be a joke compared to the games in the future, I am very happy about these app games though because it can be very handy when you are travelling, or just chilling with some friends outdoors, its like playing your XBOX1 VIA IPOD LOL, If you don't have any one of these handy app devices i strongly recommend you buying one, you wont be disappointed .


THESE ARE MY RECOMMENDED MUST HAVE APP GAMES. HAPPY GAMING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment