Wednesday 7 May 2014

Do you Remember the classic video games that draw your attention as a child


Hi Gamers, my name is Great Dane the gamer, hope all is well with all you game heads, i am what you may call a game head, my mother has been calling me a game head ever since i was about 9 years old, i believe the first adventure game i ever played was super Mario on that first fat machine called a game boy.Here is an example ,watch and enjoy...

Hope you guys did enjoy that, I heard that Zelda link was on other devices like the very first Nintendo, but i never played that one, but do you remember Zelda on the first Game-boy black and white, i found it quiet exciting and entertaining as a child, i had a bit of a problem solving some of the mysteries though as a child, i had to call my friends though to find out if they figured it out to see if they could assist me,here is a preview of that beautiful classical masterpiece                                                                                                                  
Ahhh that just brings back memories dont it, the theme music, the sound of the doors opening to the dungions and so many more features, it useto just run shivers down my spine as a child. keep checking on my blog for more classic game updates and new games to come out on Xbox ,ps3, ps4, and psp vita.                      i use to take a set on this game tetris whenever my adventure or really exciting games are completed, it usually relaxes me, with the music while trying to beat my high score...




No comments:

Post a Comment